Friday, June 01, 2012

adiZero Rose 2.5 - St Patrick's Day


It was set to have D Rose wearing this St. Patrick's Day green 2.5 to match up against Philly on March 17, I was really excited to watch this hot colorway being worn by my Man in Green. Unfortunately Rose didn't play that day due to injury, this beautiful 2.5 missed it's chance to shine the court on camera. It's okay, leave that to me...






The St Patrick's Day 2.5 features a Fairway Green nubuck base with luxe skin visible along the quarter and collar. My favourite part is the metallic gold pop up through out, as well as the Adidas logo and "E" on the toe and tongue. Excellent choice of white laces and 3-stripes finishes off the sleek look.




These two below were taken from the Internet. I would LOVE to buy the jersey if I get to find one though.



No comments:

Post a Comment