Wednesday, June 06, 2012

adiZero Rose 2.5 - All Star


To finish off my 2.5 series, featuring the anodized finish, the Rose 2.5 All-Star is suited up in bright reddish orange known as High Energy. Grey heather lines interior with white stripes wrapped around the heel. Slight hit of metallic gold on the vamp branding, and of course the massive ROSE logo on the tongue, adiZero marking, the stripe border and the miCoach recess. 


The All-Star 2.5 actually comes in two types of package. The regular version I have and the limited miCoach bundle. Limited as in they are available in limited region but not really limited in quantity. I really liked the packaging on the miCoach bundle but unfortunately I don't have much use on it, not to mention the outrageous price Adidas is asking for. Enjoy the images below!



That's the miCoach bundle above. I found a store in Europe who sells it for reasonable price, but there is really no point for buying just the packaging for I passed on that. Oh well let's get back in the reality for my pair below.



Hybrid herringbone patterns providing excellent traction










3 comments:

  1. Nice shoes and pics!! The lighting really makes the colour stands out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah...definitely, u should thank GF for this....wakaka

      Delete