Friday, May 25, 2012

Zoom KD IV - Cool Grey/Del Sol White


The more colorway it gets released, the more I found the KD IV is gearing towards a gimmick more than an actual performance shoes. So many stories behind each cw and I wonder what's going to happen when Nike is releasing the KD V as they have all been used on the IV. I was thinking maybe I should just put this on as my regular casual wear, but I still want to try seriously balling on it first and see.





As I mentioned before this shoes hugs my feet very tight just like the John Wall 2 and Wade 2, which makes it a slick fit and you might want to consider up sizing half a size to be more comfortable. Combining the majority of cool grey and adding yellow on the outsole making it one of the prettiest, eye catchy cw. 




The KD IV weights only 12.3oz, thanks to the light weight Hyperfuse material used on the upper shoe. It has a Zoom bag underneath the forefoot, Phylon midsole, solid rubber outsole with a newly designed pattern called "Thunderbolt" that offers multi-directional traction.

Although the strap has blocked off quite a bit of the tongue area, but it is breathable on both sides of the shoe. The adjustable mid-foot strap allows you to customize how tight would you like the shoe to be and I'm liking it. Can't wait to see how it performs on court. 




No comments:

Post a Comment