Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fly Wade 2 - All Star


I always like the way D Wade plays on the court. High basketball IQ, always predicting things happening around him, constantly staying calm under situations. I find his personality has also reflected on the Wade II. Not only this is by far the best performance shoes imo, it differentiated from others by replacing neither Zoom or Air Max with awesome Lunarlon cushion. It’s also a calm shoe with simple, subtle but explosive stylish design unlike other bulky ones like LBJ 9. The All Star is just another gorgeous colorway that impressed me a lot.





I know I have been talking about reviewing the Wade II for a long time since I first balling on it, just haven't gotten around to do so. As you can see the blue / white combo they put on this is outstanding. It didn't blend in too well with the All Star jersey but enough attention around.


Instead of a #3 over the top of a target, a new Wade log were used to replace the one from the original Wade. I do like both but it looks even more classy the fact they cleaned it up, simplifying it to conduct an overall easy but strong, straight to the point kinda impact.



Excellent quality of material used, even the laces are top notch quality. I really like how it hugs my entire foot like a booty sock



1 comment:

  1. Now I believe you that this is one of the best shit to ball in recenty. Thanks to you I got two pairs already.

    ReplyDelete