Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Kobe V Party - Part 2


Part 2, this is not a review again but a close look at some of my favourite Kobe V colorways. So here you go!


Kobe V - "China"


Again the name speaks for itself. This colorway was designed specifically for the Chinese National Basketball team. They were balling on this during the FIBA World Basketball Championship. I never wear my kicks to walk but find this will probably be looking real good in combination of casual jeans. 








Kobe V - "Ice Ink"


I never understood why this was called Ice Ink before I actually see it in person. It's glossy with icy pattern combining with one of my favourite color purple, which enhanced the overall classy of this colorway. Not many find this attractive especially by looking at pictures only. I'm not a fan of Kobe himself but I like this one a lot after seeing him hooping on it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment